Monday, February 4, 2008

没脑的查票员

1/2/08

tat day,i took sri maju back 2 hometown..
but,need 2 stop at puduraya 1st 2 pick more ppl n check our tic..
there was a man who wanna check our tic n v sure wil him check our tic..
then,here d problem came d...
one of my frens put her thing at her frend place coz her frend din come..
so,her frend seat is empty,right??
then,tat stupid uncle said my frend cant put her things at d seat coz it's ppl seat..
but,my frend told stupid uncle tat d seat is empty coz her frend din come..
then,stupid uncle said where is d tic??
my frend said her frend took alr d..
stupid uncle said again where d tic??
my frend said again her frend took alr d..
stupid uncle said where can i get d $$$ if u din gv me d tic n i need d tic 2 get my $$$..
my frend said again tat her frend took alr la...
then,stupid uncle said in very angry mood 2 my frend ""where is d tic""n "where can i get d money""
my frend asked is tat u wanna us 2 move away our things??
stupid uncle reply ya la...
stupid uncle said somemore tat u buy tic at counter n d $$$ is pass 2 them not me...
so,where i can get my money??
my frend very hot d and started 2 move her thing..
i think is ur problem 2 get ur $$$ n not all of us 2 get d money 4 u,right??
when i feel wanna scold him then he disappear suddenly..
wat kind of ppl u r??
i think u r not educated coz scold my frend like tat...
tat y u only can b 查票员。。
frend,don take sri maju bus if can...
don know wat kind of service tat they will give us during d trip..

2 comments:

Bell Ng said...

y he so rude and so nonsense geh?and ur fren shud tell him "hw i noe whr u can get d money?ask ur company la!" add-on "c2pid" afda dat ....

可斯 said...

tat y he only can do tat kind of job lor...
wont improve his standard whole life long...
hahaha...