Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finally,i gt chance 2 wear my uniform d..


my coursemates and i....

my full uniform...
Finally,i get my pits lor...
isabella, jac and i during PKBR in KKM..




As i said jz now...

Finally,i can wear my uniform d...

I made tis uniform wif d price around rm150++ n haven wear it since last sem..

but,gt chance 2 wear it d...

but again,i think i jz wil wear uniform around 10++ times only..

coz my accesory haven full n i borrow my pits from my former secretary...haha...

tat i mean 2 pay rm15++ 4 each times i wear it lor...

haiz...really membazirkan my $$$ only...

wat can i do??

better i take tat 2 spend on things tat i want...

next time,i wanna find sponsor 2 pay money 4 me d...

hope tat i able 2 find tat kind of ppl la..

c!! i dreaming again d...

haha...

0 comments: